A New York company that specializes in innovative IT solutions sought marketing help. They develop websites, functional prototypes, applications for iOS and Android, and technical support for startups with over 12 years of practical experience.
The main request was to provide SMM services for the company’s social media pages. We also conducted a UX audit of the website and recommended making changes to increase conversions.
To solve this problem, we went through several stages of preparation:
• identified competitors and analyzed their pages on social media:
• audited the client’s previous communication on social media;
• identified the target audience;
• identified the main messages to be told through SMM;
• developed a visual style of brand communication on social media;
• developed the company’s Content Policy;
• developed a media plan and launched the posts’ promotion.
After devising the plan, we moved on to implementation and divided our work into two stages:
• content development, its publication, and moderation of pages on social media;
• management of promotional campaigns with traffic settings, engaging in Messenger and Direct, and overall post activity. Later, we also launched a conversion and remarketing campaign to maximize the website’s audience.
All promotion was based on a media plan, according to which we had to reach 7,000 unique users each month and generate 470 interactions with content.
As a result of our cooperation, we have reached more than 112 thousand people and got 1609 interactions, including 532 website visits.
In the near future we will reply to your email.